Latest COVID-19 updates in South Grey
Updated October 27, 2021
Current Situation in Grey Bruce
Grey Bruce is in Step 3 with the rest of the Province.
1 new cases reported in the last 24 hours
Owen Sound — 1.
- 2,387 confirmed cases
- 12 active cases
- 84 high risk contacts
- 2,348 resolved cases
- 2 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce.
0 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 15 deaths in Grey Bruce
+1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident who acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce.
+7 deaths related to a case that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 120 cases reported in Health Care Providers living in, but working in or outside of Grey Bruce.
- 241,992 total doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce.
- 0 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Hospitals
- 0 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
- 0 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Schools,
- 0 Facility in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Childcare Centres
Dismissed Cohorts – based on 1 case
0 Childcare facility
2 School reporting dismissed cohorts:
– 2 cohorts in Kincardine District Senior School
– 1 cohort in Hanover Heights Community School
View vaccine schedule and locations.
Grey Bruce Health website
For more details visit www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca
The majority of clinics are walk-in, no appointment needed.
Ontario COVID-19 stats with graphs
Stats with the number of cases from around the world
WorldOMeter Canadian Stats on COVID-19